Buying a flat in Dubai is a profitable investment option that will bring a high income. The most ambitious construction projects are developing in the metropolis. There is a high-class entertainment infrastructure, a favorable business environment, and an actively developing economy.
The volume of foreign investment in Dubai real estate is increasing annually by an average of 15%. A large number of tourists and businessmen come here, so the demand for rental real estate is consistently high. By renting a house, you can earn an income of 5-12% per annum.
In addition, flats in Dubai are ideal for permanent residence. This property option will be convenient for both a single person and a large family.
Where to buy a flat in Dubai
Foreigners can buy a flat in Dubai in the so-called free zones. The highest demand for housing in Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Downtown Dubai, Dubai Hills Estate.
The range of flats is very large. You can buy a studio flat in Dubai or choose a huge five-room one. Both primary real estate and secondary real estate are represented. The advantage of housing of the first type is that it is already fully ready for settlement. There is a finishing and all the necessary plumbing. And all this is in excellent condition.
Secondary objects can also be with fresh finishes and good technical equipment. Sometimes it needs to be put in order with the help of cosmetic or major repairs. One way or another, secondary housing will be much cheaper than new buildings.
Dubai flat differ in the following parameters:
- number of rooms;
- proximity to beaches;
- infrastructure of the district;
- finishing quality;
- installment option.
The objects also differ by class. A decent cheap flat in Dubai can be found in the Dubai Hills Estate area. It should be noted that economy class real estate in the Emirates differs from budget options in other countries. Cheap flats in Dubai to buy will have high quality finishes, convenient layout and good technical equipment. Luxury flats in Dubai are presented in the areas of Dubai Marina and Jumeirah Beach Residence.
Reasons of buying flats in Dubai:
- high rental income – an average of 10% per year;
- fast return on investment — within 8-12 years due to leasing;
- registration of real estate in perpetuity, regardless of the citizenship of the investor;
- income taxes are 0%, so when renting out housing, all profits will be yours;
- the opportunity to apply for a resident visa for you and family members if you buy real estate in the amount of 1,000,000 dirhams ($272,249);
- accessibility of education — your children will be able to study in local schools;
- high level of security in the city;
- comfortable living conditions – almost all flats in the Emirates are located in skyscrapers with their own infrastructure: swimming pools, gym, children’s rooms, etc.;
- high quality construction, the use of durable building materials, rich technical equipment of housing;
- good transport interchange, shops, restaurants, shopping centers and pharmacies are within walking distance.
Flat prices in Dubai
The cost of flats in Dubai depends on the view from the window, number of floors, proximity to the center and the coast, area and other parameters. In this regard, the most competitive objects are housing on the upper floors with a view of the Persian Gulf or Dubai Marina.
Prices for a flat in Dubai start from $ 150,000. The average cost of sq. m. in the city is $3500-4500. An object located on the periphery can be bought for $2500 per sq. m. Housing on the coast is much more expensive — a flat with an area of 70 sq. m. will cost $340 000. The cost of luxury properties can reach tens of millions of dollars.
Our real estate agency will help you buy a flat in the UAE in Dubai, suitable for cost, location and area. Contact us by phone or in a chat on the website. We will make you an individual selection of objects and advise you on the purchase of real estate in the Emirates.
Flats for sale in Dubai
- Price on request