Investing in real estate in the UAE is a suitable way to invest profitably and get a good revenue. Our agency will help you find a cost-effective object, conveniently and safely purchase it and properly process all documents. You can also order real estate management from us and rent housing from anywhere in the world.
Features of the real estate market in Dubai
Foreigners can buy real estate in Dubai in special free zones and live there, rent or resell, making a profit. A huge advantage of the real estate market in the UAE is the absence of annual taxes on objects, as well as a tax on profit gains when renting out. When purchasing an apartment or villa in Dubai, you pay only for the housing itself and pay registration fees. No more tax payments will be required.
The Emirates has a stable economy, a high standard of living and income. The government takes care of job creation, develops infrastructure, and also provides comfortable conditions for doing business. Therefore, businessmen from all over the world flock to Dubai. Many people choose this city for permanent residence or vacation. About 10 million tourists come here every year and more than 90% of the 2 million permanent residents of the metropolis are expatriates. And all these people need housing, so the demand for renting or buying real estate in Dubai is consistently high.
In addition, the cost of housing in the UAE is growing every year. There is liquid real estate here, which you will be able to resell profitably in a few years. With high real estate prices, luxury housing in the UAE can be called affordable in comparison with other European countries. Now luxury apartments and villas are sold cheaper than some similar objects in other countries. At the same time, the quality of housing and the level of service are very high. Plus, the sea and all necessary infrastructure facilities are within walking distance.
Why it is worth investing in real estate in Dubai
- High rental yield. Renting real estate in Dubai allows you to get 5-12% per annum. The income depends on the location of the object, the area, proximity to the coast, the quality of finishing, technical equipment and other factors. The local real estate market has good prospects, because the demand for rent and rental rates are growing every year. It is possible to recoup investments by renting an apartment for an average of 8-12 years.
- Attractive visa regime. Foreigners can live in Dubai and conduct their business here. Buying real estate in the UAE in the amount of $ 272,258 (1,000,000 dirhams) makes it possible to issue a resident visa (a local equivalent of a residence permit) for yourself and your family members. The visa processing procedure is simple and fast.
- Exchange rate stability and ease of doing business. Dubai has a stable national currency, the exchange rate of which has remained unchanged against the dollar since 1983. It is easy to do business here due to the absence of taxes, the presence of free economic zones, as well as wide opportunities due to the huge influx of businessmen.
- Ease of execution of investment transactions. You can buy a house in the UAE remotely by proxy. It must be notarized in the Emirates, or you will need to go through the procedure of consular legalization. To purchase, you need a passport and a small package of documents. You can agree on the contract, get the appropriate permits and sign it online.
- The diversity of the real estate market. There are a huge number of objects in various price categories in the Emirates: you can buy luxury real estate in Dubai in the Dubai Marina area or an inexpensive studio in Jumeirah Village. There is suitable accommodation for young people, families with children or elderly people. You can find apartments of all styles with various technical equipment, furnished and completely empty.
- Transparency, guarantee of transaction security. Dubai has the most developed and transparent legal framework for real estate in the Emirates. Foreigners can purchase housing on the territory of almost the entire “new Dubai”. Property rights are registered with the Land Department, which issues Titles. Registration is made immediately — on the day of the request. Such a simple procedure minimizes the risks. In addition, compliance with the legislation in the field of real estate is strictly controlled by RERA. The organization manages the registration of real estate projects, controls developers, and real estate agencies in Dubai. Protects buyers and sellers from unscrupulous agents.
- High quality housing. Apartments and houses in Dubai are sold with high-quality finishing. You can buy cheap real estate in the UAE with good plumbing equipment. In elite housing there is a kitchen set, built-in appliances, maybe even a full set of furniture. The buildings have parking spaces for residents. Also, many residential complexes have their own swimming pool, gym, playgrounds and various recreation areas on the territory.
We will help you to buy an apartment in Dubai profitably
With our help, you will be able to invest money profitably in Dubai real estate. We will analyze the state of the housing market, find the most convenient and highly profitable options for investment. We will help you buy a house in Dubai or an apartment with a favorable location and a good view as well as with a high rental rate.
Contact us by phone or in a chat on the website – consultants will make an individual selection of objects in any area of Dubai.